Pages

Enjoying White Jasmine Tea from Vital Tea in San Francisco


I bought a Gong Fu set and some tea this weekend on a trip into San Francisco. 



The hardware is from Red Blossom Tea and the tea (White Needle Jasmine) is from Vital Tea both in San Francisco's Chinatown.



My wife is in love with this tea. I'm not 100% sold as it's covered in a power but it tastes great and I got a great "Tea Drunk" feeling while doing 10 steepings of it.

I hope to review my hardware as well as my cabinet full of teas. I've been drinking tea for years but I've only recently started to dig deeper into different teas and how to enjoy them in different ways. I hope some people will find this blog useful and I encourage to people to respond and suggest. I'm hoping to find some community with others and share my passion for infusions.

Be Well,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment